Terms & Conditions
- Jeevamrut Foods is a one-stop for your health.
- Jeevamrut Foods ensures that the products sold are grown in a natural or organic way i.e. No chemical is used at any step of the production.
- All the vegetables delivered by Jeevamrut Foods are farm fresh. i.e They are harvested at max 12 to 24 hours before the delivery depending upon the shelf life of the vegetable.
- Confirmation of the order does not necessarily mean that the entire order will be delivered. It is subject to the availability and a refund will be initiated for the amount which we are not able to deliver.
- Uniformly colored or bright colored vegetables and fruits does not mean they are natural or organic, in fact, it may sometimes mean that it is artificially ripened.
- Prices can change at the time of billing as per there weights as there is no exact weight for fruits and vegetable the final amount of the bill is for reference and amount may fluctuate. Ex. If the cost of 1kg watermelon is 60/- and the weight while billing 1kg 50g then you will be charged for 1kg and 50g.
Cancellation and Refund.
- After accepting the order if there is any defect in the product a customer can return the product there itself.
- The order can be canceled only 48 hours before the day of delivery and the entire amount will be reimbursed.